Norman Kettner, DC, DACBR, FICC, is the radiologist for the Logan University Health Centers. The Logan University Health Centers provide chiropractic imaging services to doctors and patients in the Chesterfield and St. Louis area.
Logan University’s Department of Imaging performs and interprets diagnostic X-Rays, interprets MRI and CT scans and performs and interprets diagnostic ultrasounds.
Imaging Services for Patients
Fees & Services
- Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgement of Receipt - HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Consent to Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Patient Registration and History
Imaging Services for Referring Doctors
Fees & Services
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Services and Fees
- Imaging Interpretation Services and Fees
- DEXA Services and Fees
- Imaging Services and Charges
If you are sending images for interpretation/consultation:
Please Note: Effective July 1, 2016, all Logan imaging interpretations/consultations provided for field doctors (images dropped off or sent in by mail) will no longer be billed directly to the patient. In addition, services rendered will be the referring doctor’s financial responsibility, with payment expected within 30 days of receipt of an invoice. We will continue to file insurance where applicable and once the insurance has processed, the referring doctor will be billed any remaining balance.
Please fill out and send the following forms with images:
- Signed HIPAA Business Agreement
- Completed Imaging Interpretation Form filled out and signed by referring doctor.
- If you would like Logan to file the patient's insurance claim (if in network), please complete the Imaging Interpretation Form and the Billing Authorization Form and have the patient sign. Please enclose a copy of the patient's insurance card (front and back).
Images should be mailed to:
Chiropractic Health Centers
Attn: Dr. Norman Kettner
Department of Imaging
1851 Schoettler Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
If you are referring a patient for imaging services, please do the following:
- Fax an Imaging Referral Request form to (636) 207-2436.
- Make an appointment by calling (636) 230-1990.
- Ask your patient to sign in at the main Health Center desk when they arrive for their appointment
- Our office will file the insurance claim or the patient will pay at the time of service with no cost to the referring physician.